The Defenders of the Public Trust
Gabrielle Bourne and the dedicated T.E.A.M. of investigators, researchers and consumer advocates are on a mission to Defend the Public Trust, by disrupting the weakest links in the system.
Our dependence on Smartphones and oversharing on social media platforms have made us LESS safe and MORE complacent. Technology has NOT made our society SMARTER, but a society of REDUNDANT, inefficient processes; with voicemail systems that TIE up our valuable time and; customer service agents that cannot get our request(s) right the FIRST TIME.
Government officials and business entities have not become the champions of the people but "Greedy" agents for their own preservation. There are NEVER a shortage of news feeds on such corrupt and unscrupulous individuals (Elizabeth Holmes), organisations (The Cancer Fund of America) and corporations (Wells Fargo) that have little regard for the public welfare.
Most everyone, it appears, from local, state and federal agencies are asleep at the switch or; have forgotten their role as "Public Servant." Corporations and government officials who forget their societal obligations to "Do the right thing" are reminded and rightly exposed. We hold them accountable for deceptive trade practices, neglect and; "backroom deals." If citizens demand the best and never accept worse, often times, we get it.
Know your rights United Kingdom: Consumer Rights Act
Know your rights USA: The Consumer Review Fairness Act
Force 10 from Bourne
Digital Consultancy & Culture
In this new digital era, expertise is needed to sort through the maze of evolving technology and not fall victim to unscrupulous pirates whose primary goal is to steal your data.
Whilst we love technology to improve some processes, we also know of its dangers. Some APPs for every day use are disgused Trojan Horse waiting to unleash war at the gates. Apple Corporation is not immune and neither are you. Be aware of the very institutions that promote data security including IRS, DMV and the credit bureaus Equifax, Experian and Transunion.
Navigate the digital minefield with confidence; in addition to cleaning up your junk files, stream lining existing data, reviewing your security protocol and; minimizing your digital footprint. Our data headquarters is located in Washington DC, the spy "capitol." Our T.E.A.M. of data experts are skilled in creating real life scenarios to dissect data loopholes. For more information.
Our ThinkTank initiative studies and promotes cultural and subcultural diversity in communities. Unique diversities include the way we think, behave, relate, eat and dress. Diversity is a relevant part of human and societal existence. When we understand diversity in an open forum, we can help mitigate conflict, bridge understanding and; promote pro-active collabouration. We can also neutralize threats.
Twitter's public @verification process hurts cultural diversity and how Twitter tricked millions into thinking otherwise.
- We have a background in technology, finance and entertainment (savvy, solvent and creative).
- We have a social entrepreneurial model, altruistic by design and geared toward social good.
- We have over 30 years of community-based, not-for-profit volunteer leadership.
- We have over 25 years studying human behaviour, cultural diversity and sub-cultures in communities.
- We have over 20 years Human Resources, Volunteer Recruitment and Human Capital Management.
- We have developed practical, but innovative strategies to address social problems.
- We have created and implemented pro gratis community events and resources for women and girls.
- We have kickstarted, funded and collabourated on over 500 community-based programmes, projects and events.
- We are culturally and linguistically adept and mobile-ready.
- We are active in film societies and technology forums in the UK, USA, CAN and EU.
- We promote public open spaces and artistic venues + curate culturally artistic original works from INDIE sources.
Our Foundational Pillars: Strategic, Maximiser, Relator, Transactor, Enigma
Awards & Recognition
- Armed Forces of the United States Army Achievement Medal
- U.N. Year of the Volunteers medallion | International Association for Volunteer Effort
- American Heart Association | American Stroke Association Service Merit award for Board Excellence
The T.E.A.M. mission is "Complete Readiness."
Request for Collabouration
The T.E.A.M. is active from April to November. We are on hiatus in August and December to March. Our philanthropic distribution commitment is allocated for "Direct impact" for conservation and social good. Distributions are made anonymously for a wide range of initiatives. We provide complimentary workshops for seniors and the military.
Your data is your business. We will never spam or send marketing emails or make annoying telemarketing calls. You can communicate with us by filling out the form below. Please DO NOT include links as they will be converted to text by our system and not opened or read. You may include your FULL website in the appropriate box. Do NOT include tiny url or bit.ly or other short versions.
Please DO NOT submit film treatments or funding requests through this channel.
DISCLOSURE: We do not associate with "unscrupulous" individuals, businesses and organisations. If you are a deadbeat, user, abuser, life waster, misrepresent yourself, data broker, money-hungry spendthrift (more flash than sense) and/or have questionable morals, please do not contact us. We have been known to close down whole operations and productions due to "questionable" practices by certain individuals. We have ZERO tolerance for actions we deem as suspicious or not "above board." Never approach us with an "hidden agenda." Our collabouration is based on trust, integrity, selflessness and honour.
We do not spam, store or share your data.
Webmaster | Tools
Report | Scams
T.E.A.M. | Resources
Legal | Profile